Heartfield Kindergarten Pte Ltd
Heartfield Kindergarten respects the privacy of all our students’ and parents’ personal data and we are committed to safeguarding it.
Collection of Personal Data
Purpose of Personal Data Collected
Heartfield Kindergarten will use for now and in future your Personal Data for any purpose not prohibited by law, such as the following:
* For administration, audit and emergency purposes;
* To process any application or request for new services;
* For daily operation of the services;
* For revenue collection or debt recovery;
* For maintaining student’s records;
* To update parent(s) on our services;
* To respond to customer enquiries;
* To obtain feedback from customers;
* To comply with any law or the requirements of any regulatory authority. In addition to the above, we may take photographs and/or videos (whether by our staff or a third-party photographer(s)/videographer(s)) during regular school activities (e.g Snippets/Song Festival/School Graduation) or any events organised by us and use them as part of our documentation for their learning and, our own publications, promotional materials (e.g school’s Information Pack/EASEL Flyer), online portals and web site. Having enrolled your child in Heartfield Kindergarten and/or participating in our activities/events, you are deemed to have given permission for such collection and use.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Your Personal Data given to Heartfield Kindergarten will be kept confidential, except disclosure to the following parties to satisfy the purpose for which the data was collected:
* Any associated organisations of Heartfield Kindergarten, i.e. Little Hands Pte Ltd.
* Any person or company who is acting for and on our behalf of Heartfield Kindergarten.
* Any financial institutions or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any services requested.
* Any government or regulatory authority.
Withdrawal of Change of Consent
You may withdraw your consent for us to collect, use, disclose and retain personal data that we have on you, by notifying us in writing/emailing or contacting us at email@example.com or 68352354. Upon doing so, you agree that we may not be able to continue providing services to you.
Protection of Personal Data
Heartfield Kindergarten will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data with us and prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure and copying.
Retention of Personal Data
Heartfield Kindergarten will retain your Personal Data for as long as the purposes for which the data collected or used. Thereafter, Heartfield Kindergarten will delete/destroy the personal data, or remove how the data can be associated with you.
Changes to Policy